Besides helping avoid unexpected breakdowns, check-ups are important for helping your unit recover lost efficiency, operate more safely, increase the overall lifespan of the unit, improve your overall level of comfort, and reduce your operating expenses. Ideally your heating and air conditioning system should be inspected at least once a year.
An Air Conditioner Check Up Should Include:
- Check and clean the condenser coil
- Check and adjust the blower component
- Check operating pressures for refrigerant
- Check safety control where applicable
- Check all electrical connections
- Check voltage and amperage on motor
- Clean condensate drain
- Clean or replace air filter (as needed) *
- Lubricate all moving parts as needed
- Check for correct air flow
*Evolved Mechanical will include a new air filter for standard 1 inch thick filters. Additional charges may apply for other types of filters.