Compared to a traditional electric HVAC system, a ductless mini-split system generally has a longer life when maintenanced properly. A traditional electric Heat Pump average life expectancy is 15 years, with proper maintenance. A ductless split system average life expectancy is 20 years with proper maintenance.
- Are AC tune ups worth it?
- Are allergies affected by our indoor air quality?
- Ductless AC system vs Central Air system
- How Air Conditioners Work?
- How often should I clean my air filter?
- How often should I have my AC unit serviced?
- How often should I replace my AC unit?
- How often should I replace my air filter?
- How to be efficient with my AC unit
- My AC leaks water, should I be concerned?
- What does the AC Check Up consist of?
- What is the proper indoor humidity level?
- What Size Heating and Air Conditioning System Do I Need?
- What type of heating and air conditioning system should I get for an apartment or a small house?