How to prepare your heating system for winter
Summer is over, fall is here, and the New England winter is approaching. There’s nothing better than feeling the cool air outdoors and turning on your furnace for the first time of the season to warm up your home. There’s nothing worse than having your furnace not work.
To make sure that your furnace is operational, safe, and energy-efficient, Evolved Mechanical recommends a yearly home furnace inspection to make sure your heating system is working as it should.
Regular maintenance and yearly tune-ups are the best ways to make sure your furnace–whether it’s gas or electric–works perfectly all winter long. Furnace inspections can also help your heating system last longer, save money on your energy bill, and decrease health risks.
Don’t let your family suffer through a cold winter without heat. Call Evolved Mechanical for a yearly heating system tune-up and make sure your furnace is working perfectly.
Our technicians have decades of experience working with all types of furnaces and home heating systems. When you schedule a furnace inspection and tune-up, you are in the capable hands of our licensed professionals who are experienced with your heating needs and will recommend solutions that work for you and your family.
An Evolved Mechanical Furnace Tune-Up Includes:
- Full visual and point examination to check all the working parts of your furnace and duct system
- Safety check, ensuring that safety switches are in working order
- Checking Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Checking heat exchangers for cracks (system 5yrs and older)
- Filter replacement check to enhance efficiency and prevent operational glitches
- Lubrication of mechanical parts to reduce friction between the operating parts
- Pilot and gas pressure evaluation
- Wiring connections checked and tightened
- Written assessment of your heating system with maintenance recommendations for the coming year
Don’t get stuck in the cold this winter. Call us at (781) 324-2560 for your annual furnace inspection.