Annual air conditioner tune-ups are recommended by the EPA, ENERGY STAR, the U.S. Department of Energy, and local utilities.
Air conditioners are put through a lot over the cooling season. As the air conditioning unit runs, it tends to accumulate dirt and dust in air filters and the condensing coils. The buildup of dirt and dust, if not checked, reduces your machine’s operating efficiency by 5 %. This means that your air conditioner cannot cool the house as much as it should when clean.
AC tune-ups have loads of benefits that you won’t ever think of until something goes wrong with your AC system. Evolved Mechanical can save money on your home’s energy costs as well as air conditioner repairs. You’ll also be making sure that your A/C unit will last a much longer time and be more efficient during that time.
Evolved Mechanical AC Tune-Up
During AC Tune-up our experienced technician will perform the following:
- Check and clean the condenser coil
- Check and adjust the blower component
- Check operating pressures for refrigerant
- Check safety control where applicable
- Check all electrical connections
- Check voltage and amperage on motor
- Clean condensate drain
- Clean or replace air filter (as needed) *
- Lubricate all moving parts as needed
- Check for correct air flow
*Evolved Mechanical will include a new air filter for standard 1 inch thick filters. Additional charges may apply for other types of filters.
Having Heating or Cooling Problems?
Let Us Help!
Our staff will help you determine your needs
and better understand all of your options.