What are some signs that I need a furnace repair or replacement?
Knowing when you need to replace or repair your furnace can be difficult for the average homeowner. Here are some signs that your furnace needs some professional help:
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old
- Your energy/utility bills are on the rise
- Your furnace is expelling more dust, dirt, or rust than usual
- Your home’s humidity levels are unusual
- Your house is unevenly heated
- Your furnace is noisy, rattles, buzzes, or hums
- You can see rust or cracks on your furnace
- You have had to have your furnace repaired frequently
If you have noticed any of these signs, make sure to schedule an appointment with Evolved Mechanical. A faulty furnace could give out at any moment, leaving your family cold and in danger in a New England winter.