Work With Us
Rewarding careers in the HVAC industry await you
Are you looking for a rewarding career that doesn’t keep you stuck behind a desk all day? Do you value professionalism and punctuality? Do you want to work with an HVAC team with a reputation for being trustworthy and reliable? If you value a rewarding career and want to be challenged and respected in your job, then you may be a match for our Evolved team.
We’re always looking for professional technicians to add to our growing team. Evolved Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any illegally recognized basis.
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Job Classification: Non-exempt
- Retirement Plan
- 3% Match for Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care
- Educational Reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Parental leave
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is an integral part of the Evolved Mechanical team. This role is the first point of contact for all customers and a partner to the technicians in the field. As a CSR your primary focus is to ensure that we deliver the highest level of customer experience throughout the entire process for our valued homeowners. If you love working with people and are proud of your communication skills, this is the job for you!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing incoming calls and customer service & sales inquiries, including scheduling of appointments.
- Using phone and email communication skills for inbound and outbound communication to customers and technicians in the field.
- Running the Service team schedule to maximize productivity.
- Identifying and resolving customers’ needs.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Working closely with the Service & Sales teams to be successful together.
- Having passion for helping people.
- Being comfortable on the telephone and enjoy customer service.
- Communicating with customers through multiple channels, such as email, text and phone.
- Training and learning as we grow.
SKILLS: The ideal Customer Service Representative must have:
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- A professional demeanor.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Self-motivation and discipline to complete a range of tasks.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office and computer competence.
- The ability to work in the office in Malden, MA the majority of the time.
3+ years of experience in a fast-paced customer service role required.
2+ years of experience in a trade company preferred (HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical)
Experience with MS Office suite required.
Experience with a CSM system such as Service Titan or Payzerware strongly preferred.
Why Work with Evolved Mechanical?
In 2003, we founded this company with a mission to redefine customer service in the HVAC industry. Our goal wasn’t just to fix heating and cooling systems; we aimed to become a trusted member of our community.
When our clients invite us into their homes, they place immense trust in us. They rely on our expertise to provide them with the best solutions for their needs. We understand the weight of this responsibility and genuinely treat our customers like family. This personal approach to HVAC and Plumbing services has earned us a reputation throughout the North Shore for reliability and ease of collaboration.
Without question, the core of our success is the exceptional individuals we hire. Our company is only as strong as our team members. If you’re seeking a company that values its employees, invests in their growth, and supports their career advancement, then fill out the form below by providing:
- Your past experiences/qualifications
- Why you think you’d be a good match for our team
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible to discuss our current opportunities. Good luck!